Distraction 2 pack featuring:
1 x 750ml 2021 vintage // 11% ABV
1 x 640ml 2020 vintage // 11% ABV
Limited to 6 available exclusively online.
At Bonehead, we're a little more Punk than Monk. We'd take a mosh pit over a monastery any day. With that in mind we offer you Distraction, inspired by the Trappist greats, then dragged through Nirvana in a whisky barrel.
Aged in American Oak barrels for 7 months and blended from a select four.
Hand filled & bottle condition for 4 weeks. Presented in a hand screen-printed, individually numbered bottle.
So raise your glass and welcome life's distractions.
- Smells - Bourbon, toffee, raisins, vanilla.
- Tastes - Burnt fig, aniseed, caramel, vanilla and dried fruit with hints of oak. This continues through the palate opening up with a viscous but silky mouthfeel, subtle heat and lingering oak finish.
- This is one to be consumed close to room temperature, and perfect for ageing.
Aged in American Oak Barrels. Presented in a hand screen-printed, hand numbered bottles.
- Smells - Bourbon, fig, vanilla and oak.
- Tastes - Burnt fig, spice and vanilla with hints of oak and bourbon. This continues through the palate opening up with a silky mouthfeel and lingering heat.